byLaurann Dohner

Kobo ebook | September 10, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.15

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

*** THIS IS A RERELEASE OF A PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED BOOK ***

Justice North is the face of New Species. Seeing him up close makes Jessie’s heart race. He’s the ultimate alpha male—big, muscular, exotically beautiful…and dangerous. Of course he’s off limits. But then the sexy man purrs and all bets are off.

Jessie Dupree is a mouthy, fiery human female who brings out the animal in Justice. She wants to show him how to relax, and he’s all for anything she wants to do, but Justice has sworn to protect his people and to take a Species mate. He’s torn between the woman he wants and the oath he’s taken.

Jessie knows a relationship between them probably won’t end well, heartbreak is inevitable. But that won’t stop her from freeing the wildness inside Justice and spending every moment she can steal wrapped around his hot body, making him roar with passion.

Title:Justice: New Species, #4Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 10, 2016Publisher:Laurann DohnerLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1944526404

ISBN - 13:9781944526405

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from "Justice" by Laurann Dohner. Book 4 in the New Species series. I absolutely loved this book! It kind of reminded me of a Romeo and Juliette type of story. Justice is the leader of the New Species. He represents all his people to the human world. He has to keep the peace between New Species and humans. Hate groups are numerous against Species and they are not happy that two of his males have taken human females to be their mates. He deals with the fallout as best he can but because of what he sees the two mixed couples are facing, he is determined that his mate be a Species female, not a human. So when he meets Jessie, a human female, and is instantly attracted to her, he knows they can never be together. The journey Justice and Jessie have in this book is filled with ups and downs. The chemistry they have together is off the charts HOT!! Their characters compliment each other really well. I very much enjoyed this book. I also enjoyed the little hint as to who the next book is about! Very well done.
Date published: 2017-01-14