Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story

Paperback | February 7, 2012

byJustin Bieber

not yet rated|write a review

My family and friends tell me to always be thankful. So thank you. I wouldn’t be anywhere without you. I see you from the stage; now you can see meas I really am. This is the story of how my world changed so much, so fast—thanks to your undying support. This is me. Justin . . . and it’s just the First Step 2 Forever.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.98 online
$15.99 list price
Ships within 1-2 weeks
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

My family and friends tell me to always be thankful. So thank you. I wouldn’t be anywhere without you. I see you from the stage; now you can see meas I really am. This is the story of how my world changed so much, so fast—thanks to your undying support. This is me. Justin . . . and it’s just the First Step 2 Forever.

Born in Stratford, Ontario, Justin first broke into the music industry when music manager Scooter Braun spotted his performances on YouTube and then joined forces with superstar Usher to sign thirteen-year-old Justin to a record deal with Island Def Jam Music Group.Justin's latest number 1 album,Believe, came out in June 2012. It follo...

other books by Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started: Just Getting Started
Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started: Just Getting Start...

Hardcover|Sep 13 2012

$21.75 online$26.99list price(save 19%)
Atlantic Puffin: Little Brother Of The North
Atlantic Puffin: Little Brother Of The North

Paperback|Jun 1 2005

$9.93 online$9.95list price
Decision-Making & Spiritual Discernment: The Sacred Art of Finding Your Way
Decision-Making & Spiritual Discernment: The Sacred Art...

Paperback|Sep 30 2010

$22.60 online$24.75list price(save 8%)
see all books by Justin Bieber
Format:PaperbackDimensions:240 pages, 9.75 × 7.44 × 0.59 inPublished:February 7, 2012Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0062091581

ISBN - 13:9780062091581

Customer Reviews of Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story

Reviews