byHomura Kawamoto, Toru Naomura

Kobo ebook | August 25, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Hyakkaou Private Academy. An institution for the privileged with a very peculiar curriculum. You see, when you're the sons and daughters of the wealthiest of the wealthy, it's not athletic prowess or book smarts that keep you ahead. It's reading your opponent-the art of the deal. What better way to hone those skills than with a rigorous curriculum of gambling?

At Hyakkaou Private Academy, the winners live like kings, and the losers

are put through the wringer. But when Yumeko Jabami enrolls, she's gonna teach these kids what a high roller really looks like!

Title:Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -, Vol. 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:August 25, 2015Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316354384

ISBN - 13:9780316354387

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from unique and thrilling I've never read a manga about gambling this one's definitely unique. There are certain parts that could be explained more e.g, certain game rules but I'm probably saying that because I'm no card game master lol
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing read! Such a good anime if you are into gambling and good fun! The manga is super action-packed and it leaves you at the edge of your seat at the end of every manga! 10/10
Date published: 2018-03-26