$21.00 list price save 8%
Earn 97 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Issue Twenty-Four 

The summer issue of Kinfolk examines an essential element of modern life: the relationship. Whether romantic or platonic, new or life-long, hot, cold or ambivalent, each has carefully formed subtleties and undercurrents to unpack. 

In this issue, we examine the moral complexities behind telling lies, explore the reassurance inherent in non-verbal communication and meet a diverse and inspiring cross-section of lovers, siblings and families, uncovering what it really means to be in a relationship. 

Publishing June 6th, 2017

Issue Twenty-Four 

The summer issue of Kinfolk examines an essential element of modern life: the relationship. Whether romantic or platonic, new or life-long, hot, cold or ambivalent, each has carefully formed subtleties and undercurrents to unpack. 
In this issue, we examine the moral complexities behind telling lies, explore the reassurance inherent in non-verbal communication and meet a diverse and inspiring cross-section of lovers, siblings and families, uncovering what it really means to be in a relationship. 

Publishing June 6th, 2017
Title:Kinfolk Volume 24Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 11.6 × 9 × 0.5 inPublished:June 6, 2017Publisher:KinfolkLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1941815278

ISBN - 13:9781941815274

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favourite issue by far I really enjoyed the articles in this, especially the one by Rebecca Solnit. Kinfolk just does such an amazing job of mixing imagery with words. Definitely something I keep splurging on every couple of months.
Date published: 2017-09-07