$13.99 list price save 5%
Earn 66 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Hi there! My name is Serinuma Kae.
I’m the kind of girl who loves checking out boys and fantasizing about them getting friendly (and more) with each other—I’m what you might call a fujoshi.

One day, my beloved (yes, he’s an anime character) died, and the shock of it all was more than I could have ever prepared for! My grief over his passing resulted in some ridiculous weight-loss!

And you won’t believe what happened next! Soon after my change, the four most divinely gorgeous boys in my school asked me out on dates! I accepted them all, and you’d think I’d be happy with my sudden popularity, but the truth is, my heart only yearns for a prince to be next to his prince. Ahh, yes, boys, I’d much prefer that you turn your affections elsewhere and KISS HIM, NOT ME!

Now an anime from the studio that made PRINCESS JELLYFISH and MY LITTLE MONSTER!
A longtime author of "BL" - male-male romance comics for straight women also known as "yaoi"—Junko's first stab at a long-running shojo series is Kiss Him, Not Me, which has become a major hit in Japan.
Title:Kiss Him, Not Me 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.53 inPublished:October 13, 2015Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632362023

ISBN - 13:9781632362025

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from funny such a lighthearted book to read when you are bored! it is so funny reading about four boys trying to steal one girl's heart.
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Funny and easy book to read! I loved reading this book and I will definitely be purchasing the others! The story is light-hearted and keeps me laughing!
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Read it! As far as reverse-harems go, there's some really bad ones. Most reverse harems lack a creative story and well-developed characters. The exceptions to this include Ouran and now, Kiss him not me. With a strong female lead and a unique concept, i was excited to give it a try and i wasn't disappointed! Along with an incredible cast of character, this manga has captured my heart. I'd recommend this series to anyone looking for a good romance/ comedy to read.
Date published: 2017-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of the best reverse-harems ever other than Ouran Most reverse-harems are terrible. I have to admit it, I couldn't enjoy watching Amnesia or Diabolik Lovers. The story and characters of both are either annoying or really disturbing. They have great character designs but it wasn't my cup of tea. But Kiss Him, Not Me was different. The main character isn't hopeless or weak, she is a strong independent woman who need no man ( but seriously, she is ). I really enjoyed this manga because I can relate to it as a fujoshi and also it's different from many reverse-harem stories out there. It's original and I've never seen a story with this idea before. Actually this manga made me laugh a lot, but it was also pretty cute. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes comedy, likes BL, reverse-harems or is an otaku. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The squeals are real! this manga is amazing! for a girl that also ships guys in school, i found this accurate as to how a fangirl otaku teenager would live. honestly recommend this to anyone who has a good sense of humor and that understands the fangirl/fanboy-ism. :)
Date published: 2016-01-10