Kitchen Princess Omnibus 1 by Natsumi AndoKitchen Princess Omnibus 1 by Natsumi Ando

Kitchen Princess Omnibus 1

IllustratorNatsumi Ando

Paperback | June 5, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$13.75 online 
$16.99 list price save 19%
Earn 69 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

COOKING UP SOME LOVE
Najika is a great cook and she likes ot make meals for the people she loves. But something is missing from her life. When she was a child, she met a boy who touched her heart – and now she’s determined to find him. The only clue Najika has is a silver spoon that leads her to the prestigious Seika Academy.

Attending Seika will be a challenge. Every kid at the school has a special talent, and the girls in Najika’s class think she doesn’t deserve to be there. But Sora and Daichi, two popular brothers who barely speak to each other, recognize Najika’s cooking talent for what it is – magical. Is either boy Najika’s mysterious prince? 

This omnibus contains volumes 1 and 2 of Kitchen Princess, and special extras after the story!
Title:Kitchen Princess Omnibus 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:400 pages, 7.5 × 5.02 × 1.26 inPublished:June 5, 2012Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429442

ISBN - 13:9781935429449

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from A very sweet series! This is a wonderful series. It's a nice, pretty light read. The cooking aspect helps set it apart other stories. The artwork is very cute and pretty too.
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Kitchen Princess Vol 1 A shojo manga with a cute premise about a girl wanting to meet the prince that saved her as a child.
Date published: 2018-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sweet manga! I would definitely recommend this series! One of my top favourites!!!
Date published: 2018-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute! Cute little series with lots of high school drama and of course, a little bit of romance! Love how recipes featured in the story are found in the back of the book!
Date published: 2018-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really sweet I read this series years ago but it was super sweet and cute. I loved the cooking aspect of this series
Date published: 2017-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Story I read this manga when I was quite young and enjoyed it oh so much. I ended up picking this up a while ago and am so glad they made omnibus editions! The story is touching and one I'm sure you'll get attached to. Its girly, silly, but quite serious at times; its just definitely worth reading! :)
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute I love this manga series. Najika is a character where she never waste any food. She sure can cook up a storm. I love her determination. It also has recipes in which I tried and taste greats.
Date published: 2017-02-10