$13.68 online 
$17.00 list price save 19%
Earn 68 plum® points
Quantity:

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Meet Kobato Hanato, a sweet and rather simple young girl on a quest to have her single, dearest wish granted. But first, she must learn the ways of the world from Ioryogi-san, a gruff blue dog whose bark is just as bad as his bite! Under his "tutelage" (read: constant verbal abuse), Kobato puts her efforts into passing various trials of common sense so that she may obtain the key to getting her wish-a magic bottle which must be filled with the suffering of wounded hearts that Kobato herself has healed. But with Kobato's common sense sorely lacking, she keeps flunking Ioryogi-san's trials left and right! It looks like the road that lies ahead of Kobato will be a long one indeed!
CLAMP is a world-renowned four-woman mangaka collective. Incredibly prolific, they have created many series that have achieved international success, including xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles,X,Card Captor Sakura,Magic Knight Rayearth,Chobits, andTokyo Babylon. 2009 is a milestone for them, marking their 20th year as professiona...
Title:Kobato., Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.75 inPublished:May 18, 2010Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316085367

ISBN - 13:9780316085366

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great CLAMP Manga! I really enjoyed this manga. A great addition for any fan of CLAMP!
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So cute! When I saw this, I literally almost screamed. I really love Kobato. She's just so happy-go-lucky but not the unlikable kind! I don't see how anyone could hate her, I have no idea why and the story is so sweet and adorable!
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sweet and Heartwarming This manga is really sweet and heartwarming, as it follows the story of Kobato whose aim is to help those people around her. I really love it. Also, I really like the art style for the manga.
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this manga so much I read this probably in 7th grade. I really enjoyed reading it, the art was beautiful and the story is heartwarming. Definitely something I'd reread. I hope I can own it someday. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-21