bySigal Ehrlich

Kobo ebook | October 10, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$0.00

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

According to Hayley love is a subject of ridicule, a myth created by hopeless romantics.

When Hayley makes a resolution to declare her loose lifestyle era R.I.P, it’s all good in theory…

That is until she meets Daniel Stark, a well-respected, mid-thirties business man who is known for his short temper, lack of steady relationships as well as his strict preserve of his private life.

Opinionated, sharp tongued Hayley accidently steps into his office leaving Daniel resolved to put Hayley in her place and have her in his bed.

Both Hayley and Daniel can’t avoid the immediate instigation of the attraction between them.

In a unanimously agreed upon verdict by Hayley and her two best friends, Ian the gay self-absorb, aspiring model and Natasha the witty, borderline neurotic soul mate, Daniel Stark is to be Hayley’s pure physical attraction, emotions aside era closure.

Will it indeed be a closure, or a beginning to something neither Hayley nor Daniel ever bargained for…

Title:Layers (Stark, #1)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:October 10, 2013Publisher:Sigal EhrlichLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939927943

ISBN - 13:9781939927941

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Layers Kept me going,writing style was ok but storyline better. Worth the purchase price and want to read #2
Date published: 2015-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Light read. Pretty good. Happy to see that Hayley was not a weak woman. Made me want to read the next one, but the second one was not that great.
Date published: 2015-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good book Enjoy enjoy enjoy. I was hooked for daya reading in between work. It was a relief to know that book two was available for me to move right in
Date published: 2014-12-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from It's worth a read Its worth a read, didn't grip me greatly. Good story but disappointing cliffhanger.. Only 3 out of 5 because the best book I've ever read only got a 4.5
Date published: 2014-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Layers Great book gave me everything I was looking for loved this book so much
Date published: 2014-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Layers Enjoyed. Looking forward to #2
Date published: 2014-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Layers Good read, hopefully book 2 is ready to buy x
Date published: 2014-08-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Layers This is ok so far.......has a lot of potential. Daniel is not your typical billionaire. Yep....lots of layers.
Date published: 2014-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Layers I have not checked whether book 2 is out yet but oh god I hope so, seriously you cannot end a book like that! Ahhhh what a climax. Oh this book, well it Fab, amazing and a great love story :-)
Date published: 2014-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stark Urgently need stark#2!!
Date published: 2014-02-02