$11.99 list price save 8%
Earn 55 plum® points
HURRY, ONLY 3 LEFT!

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

DESTINED TO DANCE

Homely and shy, Himé is burdened by the name her mother gave her, “Princess.” Wanting nothing more than to be unnoticed and live a modest life, Himé gets a jolt of inspiration when she tries a dance class where she meets Tango. Her teacher/dance partner, Tango happens to also be her classmate at school. Unfortunately, Tango is desperate to keep his ballroom dancing a secret, believing it will ruin his cool image if anyone at school finds out. Will Tango quit teaching Himé in order to keep his secret or will he be the partner Himé believes he’s destined to be?
Title:Let's Dance A Waltz 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:176 pages, 7.49 × 4.99 × 0.56 inPublished:April 21, 2015Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632360462

ISBN - 13:9781632360465

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Let's Dance A Waltz 1

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Bought it on a Whim It's not the best out there, but it's a pretty good series that I'm really enjoying so far. I bought the first two books in this series on a whim, thinking it wouldn't be that great. I was pleasantly supersized when I turned out to be wrong. It's a lot better than it looks, and this is coming from someone that isn't all that into shoujo manga.
Date published: 2016-02-28