byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | April 14, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." – The Literary Shed  

Imogen Summerhill, box office darling, has never wanted to be in the spotlight less. 

When racy photos—and video!—are leaked by her sleazy ex, her studio couldn't be happier. All press is good press, and this will only enhance the intrigue about her upcoming blockbuster. But how is Gigi supposed to be taken seriously as an actress with all this inappropriate buzz? She’s Cate Blanchett, not Kim Kardashian. 

Meeting Merrick Graham, the Bad Boy of Politics, is the last thing she needs. Neither wants to be tainted by more scandal: Merrick needs the support of the conservatives, and Gigi wants to untarnish her image. 

Only they can't resist each other, and separately they're good but in the bedroom they're even better. They can’t be seen together in public, but in private all’s fair game, and there’s plenty of room to misbehave...

The Summerhill series, a modern Downton Abbey: 

Book 1: SAY YOU WILL 

Book 2: LOST IN LOVE 

Book 3: LET'S MISBEHAVE 

Book 4: STAY THE NIGHT 

Book 5: ONCE UPON A DREAM 

Book 6: HOW SWEET IT IS 

Book 7: GIVE A LITTLE

ABOUT KATE:

Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion. 

Title:Let's Misbehave: Book 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:April 14, 2014Publisher:Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102162

ISBN - 13:9781939102164

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Story I couldn't walk away from this story. The Summerhill sisters are delightfully funny - and the trouble they get into...This series is my summer reading go to.
Date published: 2015-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not to be missed Im loveing this new series of adventures with the Summerhill
Date published: 2014-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kate Perry has outdone herself Again. Love her stories of the Summerhill sisters and their journey to true love is no less inspiring for the warmth and loving camaraderie amongst them.
Date published: 2014-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Wow her writing gets better and better. Wow I'm so impressed.
Date published: 2014-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Let's misbehave Bit of intrigue and lots of love
Date published: 2014-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Summerhill 3 Love these sisters!
Date published: 2014-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Awesome books...Kate never disappoints with her books, I can't wait for the next one.
Date published: 2014-05-26