$16.99 list price save 11%
Earn 76 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

Pre-order online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not yet available in stores

about

The brilliantly hilarious new novel from bestselling author, Lindsey Kelk'Funny and romantic' Paige ToonEveryone wants that special someone..Annie Higgins has given up on love: she's too busy trying to get her own business off the ground. Infuriated by the advertising agency across the hall making fun of her job, Annie accepts their crazy challenge - to make a random stranger Instagram-famous in just 30 days.And even when they choose Dr Samuel Page PhD, historian and hater of social media, as her target, Annie's determined to win the bet - whether Sam likes it or not.But getting to know Sam means getting to know more about herself. And before the 30 days are out, Annie has to make a decision about what's really important.Funny, real and heart-meltingly romantic, Annie and Sam's story is My Fair Lady for the social media age - and the perfect summer read.
Lindsey Kelk is an author, journalist and prolific tweeter. Previously a children's book editor and columnist for Marie Claire, Lindsey is now a full-time writer and lives in Los Angeles. She is published in 22 counties and her novels, including the I Heart series, the Tess Brookes About a Girl series and standalones, have sold over 1 ...
Title:One In A MillionFormat:PaperbackDimensions:400 pagesPublished:September 25, 2018Publisher:HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERSLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0008239045

ISBN - 13:9780008239046

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

Praise for Lindsey Kelk:'Witty, funny, warm and wise' Marian Keyes'I defy anyone not to enjoy this slice of superior romantic comedy' RED'Even better, funnier and more emosh than [Lindsey's] previous books' FABULOUS'Clever, funny and poignant' THE SUN'Lindsey is the queen of cracking one-liners . hilarious and energetic' Alex Brown'Fantastic, funny - I'm smitten!' Stella Newman'This fresh, romantic comedy has a smart and truthful voice and some entertainingly outrageous moments' SUNDAY MIRROR'Witty, hilarious, sexy, pacy. a smart, laugh-out-loud triumph. Just brilliant!' HEAT'Outrageous, witty, exciting and romantic' Closer'Kelk has a hilarious turn of phrase and a sparkling writing style' Daily Express