The newly updated edition of the classic guide to assessing and treating pain and injury
For more than twenty-five years, Listen to Your Pain has been a leading resource for understanding pain and injury problems. Now revised and updated based on recent research, this comprehensive, fully illustrated guide:
* explains how to determine exactly what is causing your pain, using simple tests
* provides detailed instructions for therapists on assessing and treating each major injury
* outlines possible treatment choices, from self-therapy to medical help
* catalogs injuries by the part of the body that hurts, for easy reference
* offers exercise and rehabilitation regimens to help promote faster healing and complete recovery
Listen to Your Pain remains the essential reference for active people seeking an understanding of their injuries and relief from their pain.