Longing: Volume 3

Paperback | November 22, 2011

byKaren Kingsbury

not yet rated|write a review

Longing, book three in the Bailey Flanigan Series, picks up where Learning ended. After a long and lonely silence from Cody Coleman, Bailey Flanigan becomes closer to her one-time Hollywood co-star, Brandon Paul. Nights on the town in New York City and long talks on the balcony of Brandon's Malibu Beach home make Bailey dizzy with new feelings and cause her to wonder if her days with Cody are over forever. Meanwhile, Cody's work coaching a small-town football team has brought him and his players national attention. In the midst of the celebration and success, Cody finds himself much closer to a woman who seems to better understand him and his new life. Even so, never does much time go by without Bailey and Cody experiencing deep feelings of longing for each other, longing both for the past and for answers before they can move forward. Will an unexpected loss be the turning point for Cody? Will Cody and Bailey find a way back together again for the first time in more than a year? And if they do, will their brief time together be enough to help them remember all they've been longing for?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.39 online
$18.50 list price (save 22%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Longing, book three in the Bailey Flanigan Series, picks up where Learning ended. After a long and lonely silence from Cody Coleman, Bailey Flanigan becomes closer to her one-time Hollywood co-star, Brandon Paul. Nights on the town in New York City and long talks on the balcony of Brandon's Malibu Beach home make Bailey dizzy with new ...

New York Times best-selling author Karen Kingsbury is America’s favorite inspirational novelist with over 20 million books in print. Her Life-Changing Fiction™ has produced multiple best sellers including Unlocked, Leaving, Take One, Between Sundays, Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and Ever After, which was named...

other books by Karen Kingsbury

Chasing Sunsets: A Novel
Chasing Sunsets: A Novel

Hardcover|Feb 23 2016

$7.99 online$27.50list price
A Baxter Family Christmas: A Novel
A Baxter Family Christmas: A Novel

Hardcover|Oct 25 2016

$18.69 online$26.99list price(save 30%)
The Bridge: A Novel
The Bridge: A Novel

Paperback|Oct 27 2015

$14.50 online$19.99list price(save 27%)
see all books by Karen Kingsbury
Format:PaperbackDimensions:352 pages, 8.5 × 5.5 × 0.88 inPublished:November 22, 2011Publisher:ZondervanLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0310276349

ISBN - 13:9780310276340

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Longing: Volume 3

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible text! Great book with hope within every page.
Date published: 2016-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another Amazing Book! Once again Karen has written an amazing book! When I start reading her books, I don't stop till there done. I enjoyed longing so much. These characters are so real to me. As i cried with Cody and rejoiced with Bailey i learned so much. I'm in a public high school, like Bailey was, so i can relate to her a lot. I understand how it feels to want to be a light in a dark world. I can also understand how it's easy to feel lonely, and how hard it is, but Bailey's story has helped me so much. It makes me realize I'm not the only one out there. While reading longing, I discovered something else. Our lives aren't always happy and perfect but in the end, all of our trials will have lead us to the exact place God wants us to be. We don't always know what the future holds, but we know who holds our future. :) I'm so thankful for Karen and the ability she has to change lives. And I'm going to go crazy trying to wait for the next book!
Date published: 2012-01-01