byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | September 19, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." - The Literary Shed 

Gwendolyn Pierce has a secret. A big secret. 

No one knows that the gourd artist is really the missing wine heiress who ran away fourteen years before. And that's the way Gwen likes it. No paparazzi recording her every mistake, no stern family disapproving of her life. She has her art studio in Laurel Heights and lives in peaceful bliss. 

Until she meets Rick Clancy. 

The last person she should get involved with is a private investigator who finds her as suspicious as he does sexy. Only she can't help herself, and she can't help wondering if she can trust him with her secrets--and her heart.

Fall in love with the entire Laurel Heights series: 
Book 1: PERFECT FOR YOU 
Book 2: CLOSE TO YOU 
Book 3: RETURN TO YOU 
Book 4: LOOKING FOR YOU 
Book 5: DREAM OF YOU 
Book 6: SWEET ON YOU 
Book 7: TAMED BY YOU 
Book 8: HERE WITH YOU 
Novelette: ALL FOR YOU 
Book 9: MAD ABOUT YOU 
Book 10: LOVED BY YOU 
Novella: WRAPPED IN YOU

ABOUT KATE:
Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion.

Title:Looking for You: BOOK 4Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 19, 2012Publisher:Kate PerryLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102006

ISBN - 13:9781939102003

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good An easy read. I want having to read it but I did get into the story. Fun to read if you don't want to commit all your time to something.
Date published: 2015-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good This books have the same ending prediction, but it made me cry, laugh, smile and question at times the motives of the characters. The laurel heights characters are really funny and interesting people in Perry's mind.
Date published: 2014-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking for you Good story . Looking forward to starting on the next book in the series
Date published: 2014-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great read Great read love them all
Date published: 2014-03-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking for you I loved the book, good story.
Date published: 2014-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looking for You Another fab kate Perry!
Date published: 2014-01-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking 4 you Good boook, loved it made me feel like I was there , part of everything . Cant wait to read the next book :D
Date published: 2013-12-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking for you Very enthralling read...Just wished it went on forever...
Date published: 2013-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looming for you I really enjoyed this book, I loved that there was 2 stories in one, I can't wait to read the rest of the series
Date published: 2013-11-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Looking for You Interesting characters & storyline. Will be reading the other books in the series.
Date published: 2013-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking for you Good and easy reading.
Date published: 2013-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Page Turner This book is amazing I didn't want to put it dont
Date published: 2013-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Happy ever after Easy to follow and enjoyed the drama
Date published: 2013-07-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Looking for you Great summer romance!
Date published: 2013-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from K's review Awesome book! Well written & I love the idea of two worlds colliding. You get two love stories in one book :)
Date published: 2013-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from K's review Absolutely loved it
Date published: 2013-07-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looking for you Another great instalment from this series I love how she brings the characters to life.
Date published: 2013-06-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perry does it again! Once again, another well done story by Kate Perry! Love this tale of romance. Perry once again has you rooting for love!
Date published: 2013-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ms happy ever after...everyone's dream
Date published: 2013-05-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Ms happy ever after...everyone's dream
Date published: 2013-05-28