byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | February 12, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." – The Literary Shed  

Portia Summerhill feels like a loser. 

Thirty-something, jobless, and living at home… How could she not? Next to her accomplished sisters, Portia's achievements—or lack thereof—are that much more noticeable. 

The one thing Portia can claim is expert knowledge on antiques and her ancestry, and in a moment of serendipity, the perfect job lands in her lap: curator at the Museum of British Peerage. There's one caveat: the museum won't hire her unless she brings the family jewels with her. Or, more specifically, the infamous Summerhill tiara. 

Except a cowboy hotelier stands between her and her tiara. Jackson Waite needs help getting his newest posh hotel launched and, luckily for Portia, he's willing to make a trade. If she helps him meet the deadline for his new resort, he'll give her the tiara. Only, the more time she spends with Jackson, the more Portia wonders if she wants the tiara or the man keeping it from her.

The Summerhill series, a modern Downton Abbey: 

Book 1: SAY YOU WILL 

Book 2: LOST IN LOVE 

Book 3: LET'S MISBEHAVE 

Book 4: STAY THE NIGHT 

Book 5: ONCE UPON A DREAM 

Book 6: HOW SWEET IT IS 

Book 7: GIVE A LITTLE

ABOUT KATE:

Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion. 

Title:Lost in Love: Book 2Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 12, 2014Publisher:Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102146

ISBN - 13:9781939102140

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous read This series is amazing, I love Kate Perry and her books. Here we get insight into Portia's life. But I love how she transformed throughout this story. She ginally gound her feet. Oh and let's not forget Jackson. He turns Portia's life up side fown and back again. Who can resist a sexy cowboy? ;-)
Date published: 2015-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely dreamy romance at its best Portia not only found her moxie, she found her happily ever after. And it was such a treat watching her fall.
Date published: 2014-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lost for you Enjoyable read. Looking forward to following books in series.
Date published: 2014-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Book This book was great and refreshing
Date published: 2014-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lost in Love These sisters are amazing. Great series, can't wait for the next one.
Date published: 2014-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Found in love I love the Summerhill women. I can't wait to learn about the other sisters. I loved how Portia channeled Catherine in those times that as she needed need a little boost. She grew so much from the first book. I especially liked the secondary story of Meredith. Both her and Quinn were great additions to the story.
Date published: 2014-02-16