$22.99 list price save 8%
Earn 105 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

When Keitaro Urashima fails his entrance exams to get into Tokyo University for the second time, he's officially an unemployed and uneducated slacker. To make things worse, his parents have kicked him out of his house. Fortunately, his grandmother owns the fabulous Hinata Lodge and has agreed to take Keitaro in as caretaker. What he doesn't know is that the lodge is actually a girl's dorm and he's the only guy around! Most guys would kill to live with five sexy ladies, but if Keitaro's not careful, this job will kill him.
Title:Love Hina Omnibus 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:592 pages, 7.5 × 5.02 × 1.92 inPublished:October 25, 2011Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429477

ISBN - 13:9781935429470

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's get more & more interesting the plots are interesting, more developments for MC well developing characters
Date published: 2018-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from definitely worth to buy It's get more & more interesting worth to read this series love this story
Rated 5 out of 5 by from gonna collect them all the plots are interesting, more developments for MC well developing characters It's get more & more interesting
Rated 4 out of 5 by from happy to own the manga! relaly happy to own this manga, fun cute series
Date published: 2018-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Re-Release Years ago when TokyoPop was still around I bought the original 14 smaller volumes separate of this series and enjoyed every moment of reading it. To this day, I still have my copies and I still enjoy re-reading them. Akamatsu is a really good writer and comedian. I found the manga much better than the anime, although I enjoyed both. I do however, find the characters and plot overall are much more explained in depth here in the books. The other thing I'd like to add about this release that makes me happy is that I picked up several copies of the original 1st smaller book a long time ago, and at the top of the first page of EVERY copy the words had been partially cut off. I've checked several copies of this release just looking at it, and this doesn't happen with this new omnibus re-release. This is also the same author as Negima. Love Hina was his last famous work before doing his current one, and it won a few awards. It's definitely worth the read for both genders. And to all the young guys out there, if you think your girlfriend or sister is scary, wait til you see these girls. ^_~
Date published: 2012-05-16