Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): Book One by Lauren MyracleLuv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): Book One by Lauren Myracle

Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): Book One

byLauren Myracle

Hardcover | October 1, 2009

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.66 online 
$18.95 list price save 6%
Earn 88 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

What do Katie-Rose, Yasaman, Milla, and Violet all have in common? Other than being named after flowers, practically nothing. Katie-Rose is a film director in training. Yasaman is a computer whiz. Milla is third in command of the A list. And Violet is the new girl in school. They're fab girls, all of them, but they sure aren't friends. And if evil queen bee Medusa- 'scuse me, Modessa-has her way, they never will be. But this is the beginning of a new school year, when anything can happen and social worlds can collide . . .

Told in Lauren Myracle's inventive narrative style-here a fresh mix of instant messages, blog posts, screenplay, and straight narrative-Luv Ya Bunches, the first in a four-book series, is a funny, honest depiction of the shifting alliances and rivalries that shape school days, and of the lasting friendships that blossom from the skirmishes.
Lauren Myracle is a graduate of the Vermont College MFA program in writing for children and young adults. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling Internet Girls trilogy-ttyl, ttfn, and l8r, g8r-and ever since realizing how popular these books are with the tween set, she wanted to write an Internet series just for them. Laur...
Title:Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): Book OneFormat:HardcoverProduct dimensions:352 pages, 7.62 × 5.5 × 1.25 inShipping dimensions:7.62 × 5.5 × 1.25 inPublished:October 1, 2009Publisher:Amulet BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0810942119

ISBN - 13:9780810942110

Appropriate for ages: 9

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing! I loved this book growing up! It was one of my first tween drama books and I loved it!
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Good! I love this book! I remember thinking all the drama was so great when I was a tween! Loved this book!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really Good! I loved this book when I was reading it! I loved all the drama and the characters!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT I loved this book. It really brings out the life of a 5th grade girl these days.
Date published: 2009-11-11