Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): A Flower Power Book by Lauren MyracleLuv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): A Flower Power Book by Lauren Myracle

Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): A Flower Power Book

byLauren Myracle

Paperback | August 1, 2010

Pricing and Purchase Info

$10.95

Earn 55 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

What do Katie-Rose, Yasaman, Milla, and Violet have in common? Other than being named after flowers, practically nothing. Katie-Rose is a film director in training. Yasaman is a computer whiz. Milla is third in command of the A list. And Violet is the new girl in school. They’re fab girls, all of them, but they sure aren’t friends. And if evil queen bee Medusa—’scuse me, Modessa—has her way, they never will be. But this is the beginning of a new school year, when anything can happen and social worlds can collide . . .

Told in Lauren Myracle’s inventive narrative style—here a fresh mix of instant messages, blog posts, screenplay, and straight narrative—Luv Ya Bunches has been called “enticing” by Publishers Weekly and received a starred review from Booklist, which called it “a fun, challenging, and gently edifying story.”

Lauren Myracle is the author of the New York Times bestselling Internet Girls series (ttyl, ttfn, and l8r, g8r), Rhymes with Witches, and Bliss, among many other books for teenagers and young people. She grew up in Atlanta, is a graduate of the Vermont College MFA program in writing for children and young adults, and lives in Fort Col...
Title:Luv Ya Bunches (a Flower Power Book #1): A Flower Power BookFormat:PaperbackProduct dimensions:352 pages, 7.62 × 5.5 × 1 inShipping dimensions:7.62 × 5.5 × 1 inPublished:August 1, 2010Publisher:Amulet PaperbacksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0810989824

ISBN - 13:9780810989825

Appropriate for ages: 9

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing! I loved this book growing up! It was one of my first tween drama books and I loved it!
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Good! I love this book! I remember thinking all the drama was so great when I was a tween! Loved this book!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really Good! I loved this book when I was reading it! I loved all the drama and the characters!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT I loved this book. It really brings out the life of a 5th grade girl these days.
Date published: 2009-11-11