Easy-to-follow personal finance guidelines--from American Express's #1-rated financial adviser
Charles Zhang became one of today's most nationally known and trusted financial advisers by stressing sanity and sensible investing over dubious, get-rich-quick tricks and schemes. In Make Yourself a Millionaire, Zhang transfers his program to the printed page. Far from a confusing, all-or-nothing approach, this book outlines a clear and rational approach to organizing and planning all aspects of a financial life.
How do different investments work? How much insurance is too much? Zhang answers these questions and more as he discusses:
- Recommended investments for virtually any portfolio
- Asset allocation techniques that work
- Actual examples of success and disaster
- The role of insurance as a key element in a portfolio
- All major financial instruments: stocks, bonds, funds, REITs, cash