Successfully Source, Negotiate, and Close Any Merger, Acquisition, or Joint Venture
Making M&A Deals Happen provides a practical businessperson's approach to making M&A deals that withstand the test of time. The book presents complete guidance on how to source, negotiate, and close mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, discussing each stage of the deal process and highlighting the critical elements, risks, and opportunities of each.
Bob Stefanowski, who has overseen more than $8.7 billion in M&A deals, equips readers with expert information on the M&A environment... developing a company strategy on M&A...financial modeling and final valuation...bidding strategies...structuring the deal...legal and regulatory issues...and much more.
Filled with easy-to-use tools, techniques, and resources, Making M&A Deals Happen features:
- Proven M&A strategies and tactics that increase value for the company
- In-depth case studies of Tyco, Conseco, and Time Warner, showing where firms have gone wrong_and how to avoid similar pitfalls
- Detailed negotiation do's and don'ts and troubleshooting techniques
- A wealth of tables, charts, and examples that illustrate key methods
- Sample due diligence audit programs and information requests
Based on a renowned course the author teaches at UPENN - Wharton Making M&A Deals Happen now offers a winning blueprint to all professionals actually involved in the M&A process_ whether in the planning, due diligence, or integration phases.