The ultimate guide to spearheading a mobile learning program! Covers everything from the basics to working with developers and gaining stakeholder support
Manager's Guide to Mobile Learning offers managers an overview of how to create, implement, and successfully use mobile learning platforms.
Written specifically for today’s busy manager, Briefcase Books feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step by step through everyday workplace situations.
- Proven tactics for creating, implementing, and successfully using mobile learning platforms
- Clear definitions of key management terms and concepts
- Practical advice for minimizing the possibility of error
- Examples of successful management
- Specific planning procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Brenda J. Enders is a consultant, trainer, public speaker, and author in the field of mobile learning. She is the President and Chief Learning Strategist of Enders Consulting, LLC, a St. Louis, Missouri based company.