$21.00 list price save 17%
Earn 86 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Book #2 in the sexy new Manwhore series from the New York Times bestselling author of REAL. Getting this close to Chicago’s hottest player can get a girl burned.

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A job. Any journalist would kill for access to this beautiful, difficult man, but I was the one sent to uncover Chicago’s hottest entrepreneur. I intended to reveal him—to learn his thoughts, his secrets, his lifestyle—then complete my assignment and walk away. But my head was overtaken by my heart, and I fell for him—hard.

For a time, this wicked playboy was mine. But they say all good things come to an end...

How can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his permanent plus one?
Katy Evans is the author of several New York Times and U.S.A Today best sellers. Her first best seller, Real, is a Romance novel that chronicles the relationship between Remington Tate, an underground boxing champion and Brooke Dumas, a sports rehab therapist. 'Real' was nominated as a Goodreads finalist for Best Romance Novel of 2013....
Title:Manwhore +1Format:PaperbackDimensions:336 pages, 8.25 × 5.31 × 0.9 inPublished:July 7, 2015Publisher:Gallery BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1501101552

ISBN - 13:9781501101557

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it This was the continuation of Manwhore ... and I loved it! I was glad to see what happened next ... Once trust is broken can it ever be forgiven? Did Rachel's betrayal cut to deep? I am not giving anything away ... so that makes this a difficult review to write ... so I can say is ... I LOVED IT! I recommend both books ... Try them ... you can love them too!
Date published: 2015-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from manwhore book 2 Fantastic great read. Could not put it down. Good 2nd book. Great characters. Read it in one day fab
Date published: 2015-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So worth the wait! I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this book since March. I never thought the wait would end. Manwhore had me hot, bothered, and on edge through out the book and left me that way at the end too. I was hoping Manwhore +1 would give me the resolution I was looking for and it did. This part of Rachel and Malcolm's story was well worth the wait. I fell in love with both Rachel and Malcolm twice, once in each book. I loved Rachel for how quirky she was. I loved her desire to get not only forgiveness for what she'd done to Malcolm but also to make sure she did right by him. I was intrigued by Malcolm. What was he thinking? Did he forgive her? Was he looking to get revenge for what had happened? I had hoped we'd be able to get his perspective in this book, but it was still from Rachel's point of view. That turned out to be a good thing because it kept me on my toes. Getting in Rachel's head again allowed me to experience her anxiety about what was happening in both her personal and professional life. Everything was up in the air for her. Things were really coming to a head for her and Malcolm. She was so anxious. I understood why she was so concerned but I felt like all she did for the majority of this book was worry. Towards the end I was like, "Enough with the worrying already!" Malcolm was less of an enigma in this book, but it took me a while to figure out what his motives were. The two of them had insane chemistry and it was really interesting to watch them try and figure out what they were comfortable with. Malcolm seriously made me swoon. I loved how he was with Rachel's mother. I also loved how he was with Rachel and their friends. Malcolm seriously stole the spotlight from Rachel. I was expecting angst while reading this book, but I wasn't expecting to get emotional. I cried towards the end of the book. Just to clarify, they weren't sad tears, but still, this book made me cry. I was all in with this book. I went in with high expectations and Katy Evans met them. I may not have gotten the high level of angst I was expecting or lots of drama, but the story was true to Malcolm and Rachel's nature. I can't say I'm happy their story is over. I'm eagerly looking forward to the novella featuring these two coming later this year and I sincerely hope Tahoe and Gina have a story of their own coming in the near future. Those two have become too close for there not to be shenanigans between them.
Date published: 2015-08-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Very little meat Lots of description of their love, feelings and sex but no real story or plot. I like this author but 'what happened here?'
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 3.75 stars-very little angst or drama 3.75 stars----MANWHORE +1 is the second installment in Katy Evans’s adult, contemporary Manwhore erotic, romance series focusing on billionaire businessman Malcolm Saint, and journalist Rachel Livingston. MANWHORE + 1 is the continuing story of Malcolm and Rachel, and therefore should not be read as a stand alone; Manwhore (book 1) ends on a cliffhanger; the fall out and reconciliation are addressed in Manwhore + 1. Told from first person point of view (Rachel) MANWHORE +1 begins approximately four weeks following the final events of book 1 wherein Malcolm discovers that Rachel’s intentions to write a biographical storyline about him fell somewhere between a tell all expose and a paparazzi nightmare. Malcolm and Rachel’s relationship had grown personal, and in this, Malcolm believed Rachel’s betrayal was unforgivable and unprofessional-someone had leaked the intimate details of Malcolm’s life, and Rachel was Malcolm’s first source of betrayal. MANWHORE +1 is a second chance storyline that follows the rebuilding on Malcolm and Rachel’s relationship. Malcolm offers Rachel a position within his company but has no intention of rekindling their affair. Rachel struggles with her attraction and need for Malcolm, and refuses his offer of friendship-only. What ensues is a storyline of attraction, need, and sexual seduction as Malcolm continues to fall for the woman who broke his heart. Katy Evans has a distinctive style of writing; her characters are intense, colorful and oft times disillusioned with the world but her redundancy and continuous reminders about certain aspects of her characters can be distracting e.g. the color of Malcolm’s eyes (or Remy’s need to smell). Sometimes too many reminders become nothing but filler in the mind of the reader. The $exual attraction between Malcolm and Rachel is intoxicating and all consuming. There is no denying that Malcolm is unable to stay angry at Rachel; his need and want of the journalist borders on obsessive-heightened by the awareness that Rachel feels that same way. Theirs is a profound, sexually aggressive, and impassioned love fueled by beauty and need. But saying that, a good portion of the storyline focuses on the $exual aspect of their relationship thus rendering very little angst or drama with the reconciliation of our couple. Malcolm was very quick to forgive and accept Rachel back into his life; his growing love for Rachel never waivered. MANWHORE + 1 is a story of second chances; a tale of seduction, romance, $ex and love. The characters are intense, emotional and passionate; the romance highly $exual and erotic; the happily ever after not unexpected. Katy Evans will enchant with her storylines-there is always something fascinating about her characters and their lives.
Date published: 2015-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Manwhore + 1 Just could not put this book down. Absolutely love Malcolm & Rachael. Would like more of Gina & Tahoe.
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mahwhore manwhore +1 Loved your books especiallythe way you descibed malcome and racheal together and as individuals.. LOVED IT! love everything you right! can't wait for your next book.
Date published: 2015-07-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good series I liked this series but I am a huge Katy Evans fan and don't think you can go wrong with any of her books. (I re-read the Real series all the time!) However, this second book had a great start but then kind of fizzled out and got a little weak. Malcolm Saint is a very strong character who has learned to hide his emotions well behind a tough shell. It seemed to me that he just gave in a little too quickly when it came to his feelings for Rachel. I think he would not have let her back into his life so easily after he found everything out. Frankly, I was a little disappointed. With Katy Evans you get to know her characters, you might not like everything about them but you start to "get" them, which is why I like her books so much. Overall, though, I did enjoyed this series.
Date published: 2015-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from YES! I have no words right now! This book needs to be read! I was a bit hesitant about a second book since they don't always go the direction that I hoped. However, this book was everything and more +1!
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 4 "House of Saint" stars Manwhore +1 is a book I have been eagerly anticipating ever since I devoured its predecessor and with an ending that built so much anticipation, it was a forgone conclusion I would be delving back in at the first possible chance. There are many reasons why the Manwhore series has been such a success for me and most of them include Malcolm Saint. But, alas, for reasons that do not include mentally undressing our male hero, it's down to the author. I absolutely love Katy's talent when it comes to writing about her couples in love. The passion and intensity make it very tempting to jostle my way to the front of the queue elbowing other contenders out of the way for our heroes affections. Malcolm is just as divine and his vulnerability shown as a result of Rachel's dishonesty make him all the more endearing. I'm hard pressed to find a man more deliciously devilish than Malcolm Saint. He's the perfect balance of sweet and sinful and I'm delighted that I'll see more from him in Ms. Manwhore.
Date published: 2015-07-07

Editorial Reviews

"Evans once again delivers with a bang, her signature heart-pulverizing alphas that know how to love and f *** better than all the rest of them—and Saint leaps to the very front of that line.”