208 pages, 10.9 × 8.52 × 0.45 in
March 13, 2001
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1578260604
ISBN - 13: 9781578260607
From the Publisher
The most effective workout ever developed.
Has your current fitness routine lived up to your expectations? Probably not!
Join Stewart Smith, former Navy SEAL Stew Smith and fitness professional as he takes your fitness to the max with his new MAXIMUM FITNESS: The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Cross Training, featuring the 52 WEEK MAXIMUM FITNESS WORKOUT.
MAXIMUM FITNESS is the fist complete year long cross-training program designed to make you physically the absolute best you can be! Whether you are an athlete or a weekend warrior, man or woman, MAXIMUM FITNESS provides the essential ingredients for anyone looking for an exceptional athletic edge.
From weight training to swimming to biking and running to body weight PT and flexibility training, no matter what kind of shape you are currently in, MAXIMUM FITNESS will change the way you look and feel – it will positively change your life!
With MAXIMUM FITNESS you will discover:
- 52 weeks of high-tech supercharged cross-training workouts
- Four unique 13-week workout cycles to help build a stronger, healthier, and injury-free physique
- Complete flexibility, calisthenics, and weight training routines
- Advanced PT, running and swimming drills
- Routines for weight loss and weight gain
- Endurance enhancing exercises
- Cross-training guide for maximum efficiency without burnout
- Increased muscular stamina
- Cardio-vascular fitness
- Strength training and powerlifting routines
- Speed and agility training drills for the ultimate reaction time
Supported online at the GetFitNow.com online fitness community. Why wait? Get fit now!
About the Author
Stewart "Stew" Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL, and author of several fitness books such as The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, The Special Ops Workout, and S.W.A.T. Fitness. Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT, and many other military, law enforcement, and fire fighter professions. He is currently the Special Ops Team Coach at the US Naval Academy that prepares future candidates for SEAL, EOD, and MARSOC training and runs a non-profit called Heroes of Tomorrow where he trains people seeking tactical professions for free. He has recently appeared on National Geographic's Fight Science - Special Ops where he was subjected to a hypothermic test and combat shooting course.