Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1

Kobo ebook | November 1, 2010

byJames Patterson

not yet rated|write a review
Be there from the beginning of Max's story with this sleek and sophisticated boxed set featuring newly redesigned series covers.

Gift set includes:

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1)
School's Out--Forever (Maximum Ride #2)
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride #3)

Gift set also includes a bonus teaser with an exclusive excerpt from Angel (Maximum Ride #7) and a Witch & Wizard teaser!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1

Kobo ebook | November 1, 2010
Available for download Not available in stores
$14.99

From the Publisher

Be there from the beginning of Max's story with this sleek and sophisticated boxed set featuring newly redesigned series covers.Gift set includes:The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1)School's Out--Forever (Maximum Ride #2)Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride #3)Gift set also includes a bonus teaser with an exclusive...

James Patterson was born in Newburgh, New York, on March 22, 1947. He graduated from Manhattan College in 1969 and received a M. A. from Vanderbilt University in 1970. His first novel, The Thomas Berryman Number, was written while he was working in a mental institution and was rejected by twenty-six publishers before being published an...

other books by James Patterson

Cross The Line
Cross The Line

Hardcover|Nov 21 2016

$29.54 online$38.00list price(save 22%)
15th Affair
15th Affair

Paperback|Nov 8 2016

$14.99 online$20.99list price(save 28%)
Filthy Rich: A Powerful Billionaire, The Sex Scandal That Undid Him, And All The Justice That Money…
Filthy Rich: A Powerful Billionaire, The Sex Scandal Th...

Hardcover|Oct 10 2016

$21.56 online$36.50list price(save 40%)
see all books by James Patterson
Format:Kobo ebookPublished:November 1, 2010Publisher:Little, Brown And CompanyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316182753

ISBN - 13:9780316182751

Customer Reviews of Maximum Ride Boxed Set #1

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Maximum Ride Fairly decent action, interesting characters. The only problem is the author consistently either seems to forget what he wrote before plotwise, or is trying so hard to be mysterious the mystery is making itself into plot holes. The character Iggy, for example, and the situation with his parents, is just one of the many examples where you go, 'but wait, didn't you say...?' And then you have to quickly get over it otherwise you'll be too confused. It needed a little more closure when it came to other elements and big reveals because there was a lot of build up and excitement and then...whoa, the next thing, but you still don't get the first thing. OTHER than the glaringly jumbled plot explanation, the main character Max has excellent voice and is fairly enjoyable. Only flaw is when she gets weirdly sidetracked, because it breaks from her supposed character and just doesn't make sense that she's lollygagging when the situation is urgent. This mostly happens when she's on her own, or with Fang. But those were the two stars that fell from this rating, basically how the plot was handled and how it poorly affected characterization. But finally a heroine not completely infatuated with the heroic sidekick to the point she puts people in danger! :) major props for that in regards to Max.
Date published: 2015-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Review Great set for mature readers. I reccomend it. It i very intense and it isnt just like bam Im done.jk
Date published: 2015-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from READ THIS! READ THIS! READ THIS! These 3 books are absoloutley amazing and had me spending every minute of my free time reading away!!! You can connect to the characters in a heart beat and it has you stuck to your book, spread your wings and soar with the flock in these captivating novels! Have a wonderful time reading and I hope I helped, Carissa S.
Date published: 2015-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Maximum ride boxed set 1 They were good books
Date published: 2014-08-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Maximum ride box1 Not worth the price...
Date published: 2013-09-16