Hone your management strategy and skills for long-term success—the McKinsey Way
Two books in one eBook package!
The international bestseller The McKinsey Way provides a through-the-keyhole look at McKinsey & Company, the world’s leading management consulting firm. The McKinsey Mind reveals the hands-on secrets behind the firm’s success—and explains how executives from any industry can use those tactics to be more proactive and successful in their day-to-day decision-making.
Now, McKinsey Management Techniques combines both books into a single ebook—so you can access valuable management lessons of this legendary firm wherever and whenever you have your eBook reader.
The McKinsey Way—INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER
Get an inside look at how the secretive McKinsey works its magic—and learn how to emulate the firm's well-honed practices in problem solving, communication, and management. This detailed guide teaches you how to think about business problems, solve them, and approach every aspect of a task the McKinsey way. Learn how to:
- Recruit and mold elite consultants
- Sell without “selling"
- Jumpstart research and make brainstorming more productive
- Keep a team at the top its game
- Create and deliver powerful presentations
The McKinsey Mind
The McKinsey Mind reveal the ways in which McKinsey consultants consistently deliver their magic—and how you can apply their lessons to achieve exceptional results in companies from 10 employees to 10,000. Packed with insights and brainstorming exercises for honing your “McKinsey mindset,” this in-depth guidebook helps you:
- Frame business problems to make them susceptible to rigorous fact-based analysis
- Use the same fact-based analysis—in conjunction with gut instinct—to make strategic decisions
- Conduct meaningful interviews and summarize the content of those interviews
- Analyze the data to find out the "so what"
- Clearly communicate fact-based solutions to all pertinent decision makers
- Capture and manage the knowledge in any organization to maximize its value