Me Oh Maya #13

Paperback | April 21, 2005

byJon ScieszkaIllustratorAdam McCauley

not yet rated|write a review
One minute Joe, Sam, and Fred are shooting hoops in Brooklyn; the next they're on a court that is definitely not in New York, and surrounded by a bunch of players wearing feathered headdresses and not much else. And the other team is saying something about losers being the next blood sacrifices. Uh-oh. Tossed back in time to Chich?n Itz?, Mexico, in the year A.D. 1000, the Time Warp Trio is at it again. But can the guys score and find The Book before the Mayan High Priest and his team force them into "sudden death" overtime?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.99

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

One minute Joe, Sam, and Fred are shooting hoops in Brooklyn; the next they're on a court that is definitely not in New York, and surrounded by a bunch of players wearing feathered headdresses and not much else. And the other team is saying something about losers being the next blood sacrifices. Uh-oh. Tossed back in time to Chich?n I...

Multiple award-winning author Jon Scieszka grew up in Flint, Michigan, the second oldest and the nicest of six boys. Jon went to school at Culver Military Academy in Indiana where he was a Lieutenant; Albion College in Michigan where he studied to be a doctor; and Columbia University in New York, where he received an M.F.A. in fiction....

other books by Jon Scieszka

The True Story Of The Three Little Pigs
The True Story Of The Three Little Pigs

Paperback|Mar 1 1996

$8.86 online$8.99list price
The Stinky Cheese Man: And Other Fairly Stupid Tales
The Stinky Cheese Man: And Other Fairly Stupid Tales

Hardcover|Oct 1 1992

$17.27 online$25.50list price(save 32%)
Frank Einstein And The Evoblaster Belt (frank Einstein Series #4): Book Four
Frank Einstein And The Evoblaster Belt (frank Einstein ...

Hardcover|Sep 6 2016

$16.87 online$16.95list price
see all books by Jon Scieszka
Format:PaperbackDimensions:96 pages, 7.73 × 5.09 × 0.26 inPublished:April 21, 2005Publisher:Penguin Young Readers GroupLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0142403008

ISBN - 13:9780142403006

Appropriate for ages: 9 - 12

Customer Reviews of Me Oh Maya #13

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Thumbs Up! This is my son's new favourite series! The books are cheeky and hilarious (the Mayan high Priest IS called Kakapoopahead), but between laughs kids are actually learning about history ... fantastic!
Date published: 2010-04-26

Extra Content

Editorial Reviews

You say there's nothing for boys to read? Never fear, the Time Warp Trio has arrived!(Booklist)