Diary Of A Wimpy Kid #13: Meltdown by Jeff KinneyDiary Of A Wimpy Kid #13: Meltdown by Jeff Kinney

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid #13: Meltdown

byJeff Kinney

Hardcover | October 30, 2018

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.08 online 
$16.95 list price save 11%
Earn 75 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

An instant #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestseller!

When snow shuts down Greg Heffley’s middle school, his neighborhood transforms into a wintry battlefield. Rival groups fight over territory, build massive snow forts, and stage epic snowball fights. And in the crosshairs are Greg and his trusty best friend, Rowley Jefferson.

It’s a fight for survival as Greg and Rowley navigate alliances, betrayals, and warring gangs in a neighborhood meltdown. When the snow clears, will Greg and Rowley emerge as heroes? Or will they even survive to see another day?

Jeff Kinney is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and four-time Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time’s 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington,...
Title:Diary Of A Wimpy Kid #13: MeltdownFormat:HardcoverDimensions:224 pages, 8.3 × 5.85 × 1.15 inPublished:October 30, 2018Publisher:Harry N. AbramsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1419727435

ISBN - 13:9781419727436

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from my sons favorite love these books, we as a family watch the movies and laugh and now follow along with the books!
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift! It's near Christmas and my younger brother ABSOLUTELY ADORES the 'Wimpy Kid' series, I just left for uni last year so it was great seeing him and the rest of my family again and I knew the present I had bought him was perfect for him. When he had opened the present he was absolutely chuffed with his present and I would really recommend getting this for someone's birthday or Christmas!
Date published: 2019-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I purchased this for my son for Christmas and he is patiently waiting for it!
Date published: 2018-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from loved it! im almost 16 but i still love these. these honeslt shoudnt be considered kids books, rather they should be for everyone
Date published: 2018-11-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Another winner!! My son absolutely loves this series - both the books and the movies. They are laugh out loud hilarious.
Date published: 2018-07-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Book I'm way to old for these books but it always entertain me
Date published: 2018-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ok When snow shuts down Greg Heffley’s middle school, his neighborhood transforms into a wintry battlefield. Rival groups fight over territory
Date published: 2018-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great book to add to an existing collection Brother had these books collected so naturally this was the perfect birthday gift
Date published: 2018-05-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Gift My nephew really enjoyed it, we had a lovely time.
Date published: 2018-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daughters favourite collection! Truly a wonderful collection of books for this age group! Our daughter adores each and every one!!! FUN and educational at the same time!! A parents dream!
Date published: 2018-05-10