Methods in Plant Cell Biology provides in two volumes a comprehensive collection of analytical methods essential for researchers and students in the plant sciences. Individual chapters, written by experts in the field, provide an introductory overview, followed by a step-by-step technical description of the methods.
* Written by experts, many of whom have developed the individual methods described
* Contains most, if not all, the methods needed for modern research in plant cell biology
* Up-to-date and comprehensive
* Full references
* Allows quick access to relevant journal articles and to the sources of chemicals required for the procedures
* Selective concentration on higher plant methods allows for particular emphasis on those problems specific to plants