Pricing and Purchase Info

$29.98 online 
$36.00 list price save 16%
Earn 150 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

There are as many people on Earth as there are stars in the sky. From the unique marriage traditions of a faraway tribe, to the unusual relationship between a fox and a chick, to the tale of a complicated royal succession, Milkyway continues to leave her mark across the bright stars of people's lives, loves, tears, and laughter.
Sirial is the artist behind series "One Fine Day" and "Milkyway Hitchhiking."
Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 1
Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 1

by Sirial

$26.06$36.00

In stock online

Available in stores

One Fine Day, Vol. 2
One Fine Day, Vol. 2

by Sirial

$20.00$23.50

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 2
Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 2

by Sirial

$12.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:336 pages, 8.25 × 5.75 × 0.75 inPublished:January 20, 2015Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316381586

ISBN - 13:9780316381581

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 2

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Memorable and Beautiful After reading the first volume I was hooked and so I obviously purchased the second volume. This series is a collection of short stories revolving around a cat that witnesses the beautiful, funny and cruel moments in the world. This series does not disappoint! The art is gorgeous and the story telling is simply poetic. This series will honestly have you smiling at some moments and then laughing at another and then crying. The ability of the author to tell a heartwarming or heartbreaking story with the soft coloured illustrations all within a few pages are great. This is a must read! You will not regret it. My favourite stories are the one revolving around the red haired prince. He made his first appearance in the first volume and he has an origin story in the second volume. Milkyway Hitchhiking is truly a beautiful masterpiece.
Date published: 2016-11-30