Monsters (make It Now!): 11 Paper Finger Puppets To Punch Out, Cut, Fold, And Glue, With 10 Scenes To Color - Plus Stickers! by Marcel PixelMonsters (make It Now!): 11 Paper Finger Puppets To Punch Out, Cut, Fold, And Glue, With 10 Scenes To Color - Plus Stickers! by Marcel Pixel

Monsters (make It Now!): 11 Paper Finger Puppets To Punch Out, Cut, Fold, And Glue, With 10 Scenes…

byMarcel Pixel

Paperback | July 18, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.99

Earn 65 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Make your own spooky paper finger puppet monsters and enter a ghoulish world of adventure! With sturdy pages ready to color, punch out, cut, fold, and glue, this fun-filled activity book includes . . . - eleven monster finger puppets - ten out-of-this-world coloring book scenes - one page of Halloween stickersPunch-outs, number guides, dotted lines, and instructions make these finger puppets easy for kids to build on their own. The perfect treat for Halloween!
Marcel Pixel is a freelance illustrator specializing in graphic design, children's illustration, advertising, comic books, infographics, and logo design. He lives in France.     
Title:Monsters (make It Now!): 11 Paper Finger Puppets To Punch Out, Cut, Fold, And Glue, With 10 Scenes…Format:PaperbackDimensions:32 pages, 9.44 × 7.87 × 0.27 inPublished:July 18, 2017Publisher:Houghton Mifflin HarcourtLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0544915674

ISBN - 13:9780544915671

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good fun for kids I picked this up for the kiddo's Hallowe'en party. The quality of the paper/detail is a lot better than I expected, to be honest. The instructions are clear, and its a great way for children to have fun without electronics! They got a kick out of "doing it by myself". It's nearly a month after Hallowe'en, and the finger puppets are still played with from time to time, which is a good sign!
Date published: 2017-11-24