byDonna Grant

Kobo ebook | November 10, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$2.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant gives readers a double dose of the Louisiana bayous in the first book of her sizzling LaRue series (connected to the bestselling Chiasson series) filled with suspense, voodoo, and  romance.

BROUGHT TOGETHER BY CHANCE

For years, Addison Moore worked herself ragged to achieve her goals. Close to earning her degree, the contents of a shocking letter rip her world to shreds. In an attempt to forget, she wanders into a bar, unknowingly changing her life forever. Suddenly she’s surrounded by the supernatural she thought only myth and stalked by an evil priestess intent on her death. Her only chance is with an enigmatic man who makes her want to forget everything just to be in his arms.

BOUND TOGETHER BY CIRCUMSTANCE

Myles LaRue was content owning a bar and hunting evil in the French Quarter. He wasn’t looking for love, especially after the tragedy his family  already experienced. But when the exquisite Addison Moore walks into his life, he can’t help but be charmed. Despite the dangers surrounding them, Myles comes to one conclusion - against the odds they found each other, and now that they have, he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

Title:Moon Kissed (LaRue #1)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:November 10, 2014Publisher:DL Grant, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942017049

ISBN - 13:9781942017042

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Moon Kissed From the first line of the book, i knew i would be hooked, the characters are rich, family oriented. I loved the honesty and the integrity of the brothers. The book is based on the supernatural, but what i took from it was that they were an everyday family whose paths were extrodinary. The little tidbits about the other brothers made me curious, This was about Myles but i want to know Solomon's story. Good fun read, likeable hero and herione and kickass female Riley who will need her own story.
Date published: 2015-04-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Moon Kissed 18+ Spin off series from th Chiasson books, the LaRue brothers are an interesting bunch, protecting New Orleans from the supernatural.
Date published: 2015-03-07