Mr. 8

Paperback | July 1, 2016

byDavid J. Thirteen

not yet rated|write a review

Psychology professor Denton Reed has been pulled out of the classroom to find a killer. Bodies are turning up all over the quiet town of Bexhill. They are found dismembered and burned beyond recognition in a snow covered farmer’s field, by the abandoned mill, and under the train bridge. The only clue linking the victims is the bizarre figure eight patterns left behind in their homes.
Denton must use his unique profiling techniques to uncover the murderer, who the police have dubbed Mr. 8. As he begins to unravel the mystery, a strange pattern begins to emerge. Before their deaths, each victim was seized by dark obsessions and inexplicable changes in behavior. Whatever strange forces are affecting the people of Bexhill, they may actually be more dangerous than any killer.
As a wave of insanity sweeps the town, Denton will put his life on the line to get to the source of the madness and risk all to protect the woman he loves.
But is it already too late?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.91 online
$20.95 list price
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Psychology professor Denton Reed has been pulled out of the classroom to find a killer. Bodies are turning up all over the quiet town of Bexhill. They are found dismembered and burned beyond recognition in a snow covered farmer’s field, by the abandoned mill, and under the train bridge. The only clue linking the victims is the bizarre ...

Born at midnight in a lonesome October, David J. Thirteen has always been attracted to the the strange and otherworldly. His first foray into dark fiction was in high school, when he began writing short stories to entertain his friends. Fueled by his deep fascination with stories and storytelling, he has studied literature, mythology, ...

other books by David J. Thirteen

The Garrison Project
The Garrison Project

Kobo ebook|Jun 23 2017

$2.49

Mr. 8
Mr. 8

Kobo ebook|Jul 1 2016

$4.99

Format:PaperbackDimensions:288 pages, 8.5 × 5.5 × 0.65 inPublished:July 1, 2016Publisher:David ThiviergeLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:099520330X

ISBN - 13:9780995203303

Customer Reviews of Mr. 8

Reviews

Extra Content

Editorial Reviews

"Mr. 8 is a clever, suspenseful blend of the psychological and the supernatural. Fast-paced, with nail-biting suspense, if you like thrillers, you can't miss out on this one. It's my favorite book of the year." - Books Are Forever Blog "The story is weaved in such an amazing way that I felt as if I'm on the same streets, mountains and places wherever Denton set his foot on. It was a real page turner and I could feel the jolts long after completing it. I could feel the tension, love and emotional journeys that the characters went on and was truly worth a read." - Just a Thought Blog "Mr. Thirteen has the gift to paint a true-to-life setting, strategically place believable people in scary, heart-pounding situations, and throw enough surreal horror in the mix, to create a thrilling story that will have you guessing and thinking you're right, up until the end." - C.L. LeMay, Author, Rivercreek Crossing