Music, Ministry and Miracles 2 by L G BrackenMusic, Ministry and Miracles 2 by L G Bracken

Music, Ministry and Miracles 2

byL G Bracken

Paperback | March 31, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$11.73 online 
$11.99 list price
Earn 59 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

In my first book-Music, Ministry Miracles-I shared stories from my life as it touched the Christian television ministry Its A New Day during our years as partners and board members. Using the ministry as a touchstone, I was able to share various experiences within the ministry as well as further afield. Before, during, and after my life with Christian television, my life has been full of other ministries: prison ministry, womens ministry, youth ministry, seniors ministry, workplace ministry, and funeral ministry-just to name a very few. Why write a similarly titled book? Because I am called by my King to share the blessings of my life in the Kingdom with others so they can see how great our God is and how He desires to work in surrendered, common folk-like you and me. I hope that sharing my experiences will entice others to dive in to the Kingdom experience
Linda G. Bracken is a wife, mother, grandmother, anddaughter of the King. Linda was born in Winnipeg, Canada, in 1952 and born againin the spring of 1970. Along with her husband Warren and best friends Jim andMarion Cowieson, they minister under the banner “Power In Praise.” She authoredthe book Music, Ministry & Miraclesabout her life...
Title:Music, Ministry and Miracles 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 0.4 × 4.9 × 7.9 inPublished:March 31, 2016Publisher:Word Alive PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1486610579

ISBN - 13:9781486610570

Reviews