My Anti-stress Year: 52 Weeks of Soothing Activities and Wellness Advice by Gilles DiederichsMy Anti-stress Year: 52 Weeks of Soothing Activities and Wellness Advice by Gilles Diederichs

My Anti-stress Year: 52 Weeks of Soothing Activities and Wellness Advice

byGilles Diederichs

Paperback | January 3, 2017

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$25.84 online 
$25.99 list price
Earn 129 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Discover the secrets to de-stress with My Anti-Stress Year. It includes massages, light therapy, breathing techniques, meditation, feng shui, coloring pages, and other activities that will help you say goodbye to the grind of week-to-week worries. For fifty-two weeks, this book takes you on a journey of wellness and self-discovery.

My Anti-Stress Year helps you organize your week into four sections:
Time for anti-stress
Time for art therapy
Planning your path to wellness
Improving your living space

In My Anti-Stress Year, you’ll find new relaxation exercises, soothing coloring and painting, wellness advice, and sound recommendations to combat stress with efficiency and grace. Start improving you today!

About The Author

Gilles Diederichs is the author of more than forty books on well-being and anti-stress. He also is a music therapist, sophrologist, and composer of relaxation music for children and adults. Additionally, he regularly organizes relaxation courses for children and adults and leads them by exposing them to peaceful colors, soothing soun...
Purr: A Cat Therapy Guide To Happiness
Purr: A Cat Therapy Guide To Happiness

by Gilles Diederichs

$29.81$33.50

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Mon année anti-stress
Mon année anti-stress

by Gilles Diederichs

$33.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:My Anti-stress Year: 52 Weeks of Soothing Activities and Wellness AdviceFormat:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 10.88 × 9 × 9 inPublished:January 3, 2017Publisher:Racehorse PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1631581198

ISBN - 13:9781631581199

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of My Anti-stress Year: 52 Weeks of Soothing Activities and Wellness Advice

Reviews