My Fold Out Books 12 Days of Christmas by PriddyMy Fold Out Books 12 Days of Christmas by Priddy

My Fold Out Books 12 Days of Christmas

byPriddy

Board Book | June 3, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$2.00 online 
$6.99 list price
Earn 10 plum® points

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

Delight your little one this Christmas with this beautifully illustrated version of the holiday classic, 12 Days of Christmas. Open up the cover, and inside is one long, concertina-style page which unfolds to reveal all of the 12 Days of Christmas gifts, from the single partridge in a pear tree right through to the twelve drummers drumming. Children will be captivated by the lyrics of this classic song, which are reproduced in full, and will love looking at the bright images as more and more gifts are added. A book for all the family to enjoy.

Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification-in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children's books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years....
Wipe Clean: Early Learning Activity Book
Wipe Clean: Early Learning Activity Book

by Roger Priddy

$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Sing-Along Songs With Cd
Sing-Along Songs With Cd

by Roger Priddy

$10.36$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

B Is For Bear: A Very First Book For The Baby You Love
B Is For Bear: A Very First Book For The Baby You Love

by Roger Priddy

$10.36$12.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:My Fold Out Books 12 Days of ChristmasFormat:Board BookDimensions:12 pages, 6.99 × 7.07 × 0.78 inPublished:June 3, 2015Publisher:St. Martin's PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0312510969

ISBN - 13:9780312510961

Customer Reviews of My Fold Out Books 12 Days of Christmas

Reviews