My Neighbor Seki, 10 by Takuma MorishigeMy Neighbor Seki, 10 by Takuma Morishige

My Neighbor Seki, 10

byTakuma Morishige

Paperback | January 23, 2018

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.42 online 
$11.95 list price save 21%
Earn 47 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Special Offer
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The ABC’s of Diversions

Seki’s desktop renovation is fit for a TV show. He adds turf just to create crop circles, and lures beetles and cicadas... until a larger predator shows up. Seki’s building a kaiju with a secret inside for the school fair. And can Rumi rescue Jun’s doll from the path of vigilantism...?
Takuma Morishige was born in Miyazaki prefecture back in 1978. A professional comic artist, he earned an engineering degree from the University of Hiroshima. While Morishige has been working as a comic artist since 2001, he is best known for his work on My Neighbor Seki and for being the brother to the award-winning comic artist Akiko ...
Title:My Neighbor Seki, 10Format:PaperbackDimensions:162 pages, 7 × 5 × 0.5 inPublished:January 23, 2018Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1945054506

ISBN - 13:9781945054501

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from great stories It's get more & more interesting I love this so much
Date published: 2017-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from interesting story great stories the plots are interesting, more developments for MC
Date published: 2017-12-01