Earn 55 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Imaginative Friends

Every day is a new surprise at the back of Rumi Yokoi's classroom. And she is consistently being inconvenienced by her neighbor Seki, at least he hasn't been caught... Or so she thought. Apparently someone else has noticed Yokoi and Seki back there, and this person can only imagine what that pair are conspiring.

"My Neighbor Seki is undoubtedly a charming read, and one that’s both quick and light. Morishige’s artwork is solid and he does a great job at making some of Seki’s ridiculous actions look fantastic." - Sequential Ink
Takuma Morishige was born in Miyazaki prefecture back in 1978. A professional comic artist, he earned an engineering degree from the University of Hiroshima. While Morishige has been working as a comic artist since 2001, he is best known for his work on My Neighbor Seki and for being the brother to the award-winning comic artist Ak...
Title:My Neighbor Seki, 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:176 pages, 6.97 × 4.99 × 0.47 inPublished:April 14, 2015Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939130972

ISBN - 13:9781939130976

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's get more & more interesting definitely worth to buy amazing storyline
Date published: 2017-12-01

Editorial Reviews

“Morishige’s artwork is solid and he does a great job at making some of Seki’s ridiculous actions look fantastic.” — Sequential Ink