My Sister The Vampire #3: Re-vamped!: Re-Vamped!

Paperback | November 20, 2007

bySienna Mercer

not yet rated|write a review

The secret is out—cheerleader Olivia and vampire Ivy are twins!

ow that Ivy and Olivia have told their friends that they're twins, they have to come clean to their adoptive parents. But Ivy's dad doesn't even want to meet Olivia!

When the vampire officials realize Olivia knows the truth about vampires, they demand that she pass three tests to prove she's worthy of sharing the secret. Yikes! One thing's for sure—if the sisters can get through this, they can get through anything!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.50

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

The secret is out—cheerleader Olivia and vampire Ivy are twins!ow that Ivy and Olivia have told their friends that they're twins, they have to come clean to their adoptive parents. But Ivy's dad doesn't even want to meet Olivia! When the vampire officials realize Olivia knows the truth about vampires, they demand that she pass three te...

The secret is out—cheerleader Olivia and vampire Ivy are twins!ow that Ivy and Olivia have told their friends that they're twins, they have to come clean to their adoptive parents. But Ivy's dad doesn't even want to meet Olivia! When the vampire officials realize Olivia knows the truth about vampires, they demand that she pass three te...

other books by Sienna Mercer

My Sister The Vampire 18
My Sister The Vampire 18

Paperback|Nov 8 2016

$11.95

My Sister The Vampire #1: Switched: Switched
My Sister The Vampire #1: Switched: Switched

Paperback|Jul 24 2007

$7.96 online$7.99list price
Spooktacular!
Spooktacular!

Paperback|Oct 5 2015

$11.58 online$12.95list price(save 10%)
see all books by Sienna Mercer
Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.42 inPublished:November 20, 2007Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0060871180

ISBN - 13:9780060871185

Appropriate for ages: 9 - 12

Customer Reviews of My Sister The Vampire #3: Re-vamped!: Re-Vamped!

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from my sister the vampire #3 re-vampire great book such good detals i loved the end
Date published: 2014-03-02