My Sister The Vampire #4: Vampalicious!

Paperback | February 26, 2008

bySienna Mercer

not yet rated|write a review

Ivy and Olivia can't lose each other again!

Even though twin sisters Ivy and Olivia, separated at birth, have only been reunited for a few months, they can't imagine life without each other. But Mr. Vega has decided to move to Europe—and he's taking Ivy with him! Oh, no! With Olivia's cheerleader optimism and Ivy's vampire craftiness, they're determined to come up with a plan that will keep Ivy and her dad in Franklin Grove. But what?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.50

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

Ivy and Olivia can't lose each other again!Even though twin sisters Ivy and Olivia, separated at birth, have only been reunited for a few months, they can't imagine life without each other. But Mr. Vega has decided to move to Europe—and he's taking Ivy with him! Oh, no! With Olivia's cheerleader optimism and Ivy's vampire craftiness, t...

Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.42 inPublished:February 26, 2008Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0060871210

ISBN - 13:9780060871215

Appropriate for ages: 9 - 12

Customer Reviews of My Sister The Vampire #4: Vampalicious!

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from It Sucked! This book showed the bond between sisters and how you better not try to come between them or else! It shows how two girls will go to anything to stay together! It's a really touching book that totally sucked and it made me want to have my own vampire twin sister! It was a really cute book that i would definitely reccommend to any twin girls out there! This book is totally for you! And really, you should try the pink and black nail polish thing! It looks really awesome!
Date published: 2011-10-23