My Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary!: Miss Mary Is Scary! by Dan GutmanMy Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary!: Miss Mary Is Scary! by Dan Gutman

My Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary!: Miss Mary Is Scary!

byDan Gutman

Paperback | July 27, 2010

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Earn 30 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

With more than 11 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!

Something weird is going on! In the tenth book of the My Weird School Daze series, Mr. Granite has been assigned a student teacher, and A.J. and the gang think she might be a vampire. Miss Mary lives in a cave and sleeps hanging upside down from the ceiling. Her boyfriend, Zack, looks like a zombie and plays in a heavy metal band. And worst of all, they're British! Quick, get the garlic!

Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, bestselling author Dan Gutman’s insanely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t forget to join A.J. and the gang on the rest of their hilariously weird adventures in the third grade.

About The Author

Dan Gutman has always been a baseball fanatic. He played in Little League as a kid, and one of the first magazine articles he ever sold explained the science behind the spitball, the scuffball, and corked bats. When he thought about the T206 Honus Wagner—the most valuable baseball card in the world—he began to write honus & me, his fir...
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set

by Dan Gutman

$77.77$123.00

In stock online

Available in stores

My Weird School 4 Books in 1!: Books 1-4
My Weird School 4 Books in 1!: Books 1-4

by Dan Gutman

$18.50

In stock online

Available in stores

My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12
My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12

by Dan Gutman

$44.82$55.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:My Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary!: Miss Mary Is Scary!Format:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.22 inPublished:July 27, 2010Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061703974

ISBN - 13:9780061703973

Appropriate for ages: 6 - 8

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of My Weird School Daze #10: Miss Mary Is Scary!: Miss Mary Is Scary!

Reviews