My Weird School Daze #12: Ms. Leakey Is Freaky!: Ms. Leakey Is Freaky!

Paperback | February 22, 2011

byDan Gutman

not yet rated|write a review

The weirdness never stops!

Oh no! Kids are getting too unhealthy, so Ella Mentry School has hired a health teacher to help the kids eat right and exercise. Ms. Leakey is a real health nut. She makes a punching bag filled with junk food! She designs a robot that smokes and drinks! She opens up a fast food restaurant that sells broccoli burgers! She puts sunscreen on her car!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.90 online
$5.99 list price
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

The weirdness never stops!Oh no! Kids are getting too unhealthy, so Ella Mentry School has hired a health teacher to help the kids eat right and exercise. Ms. Leakey is a real health nut. She makes a punching bag filled with junk food! She designs a robot that smokes and drinks! She opens up a fast food restaurant that sells broccoli b...

Dan Gutman has always been a baseball fanatic. He played in Little League as a kid, and one of the first magazine articles he ever sold explained the science behind the spitball, the scuffball, and corked bats. When he thought about the T206 Honus Wagner—the most valuable baseball card in the world—he began to write honus & me, his fir...

other books by Dan Gutman

My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12
My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12

Paperback|Oct 1 2013

$41.86 online$55.50list price(save 24%)
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set

Paperback|Oct 11 2011

$88.74 online$123.00list price
My Weird School Christmas 3-Book Box Set: Miss Holly Is Too Jolly!, Dr. Carbles Is Losing His…
My Weird School Christmas 3-Book Box Set: Miss Holly Is...

Paperback|Oct 6 2015

$17.30 online$19.23list price(save 10%)
see all books by Dan Gutman
Format:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.22 inPublished:February 22, 2011Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061704024

ISBN - 13:9780061704024

Appropriate for ages: 6 - 8

Customer Reviews of My Weird School Daze #12: Ms. Leakey Is Freaky!: Ms. Leakey Is Freaky!

Reviews