My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot! by Dan GutmanMy Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot! by Dan Gutman

My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot!

byDan Gutman

Paperback | December 30, 2008

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.88 online 
$5.99 list price save 35%
Earn 19 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The weirdness never stops!

It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.

The weirdness never stops!It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set

by Dan Gutman

$90.65$123.00

In stock online

Available in stores

My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12
My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12

by Dan Gutman

$46.93$56.00

In stock online

Available in stores

My Weird School 4 Books in 1!: Books 1-4
My Weird School 4 Books in 1!: Books 1-4

by Dan Gutman

$18.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot!Format:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.13 inPublished:December 30, 2008Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061554065

ISBN - 13:9780061554063

Appropriate for ages: 6 - 8

Customer Reviews of My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot!

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in by the humor and repetitive silliness. Add where beginning chapter books are needed.”