My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot!

Paperback | December 30, 2008

byDan Gutman

not yet rated|write a review

The weirdness never stops!

It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.94 online
$5.99 list price (save 34%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

The weirdness never stops!It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.

The weirdness never stops!It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.

other books by Dan Gutman

My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12
My Weird School Daze 12-book Box Set: Books 1-12

Paperback|Oct 1 2013

$41.85 online$55.50list price(save 24%)
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set
My Weird School 21-Book Box Set

Paperback|Oct 11 2011

$88.74 online$123.00list price(save 27%)
My Weird School Christmas 3-Book Box Set: Miss Holly Is Too Jolly!, Dr. Carbles Is Losing His…
My Weird School Christmas 3-Book Box Set: Miss Holly Is...

Paperback|Oct 6 2015

$17.30 online$19.23list price(save 10%)
see all books by Dan Gutman
Format:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.13 inPublished:December 30, 2008Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061554065

ISBN - 13:9780061554063

Appropriate for ages: 6 - 8

Customer Reviews of My Weird School Daze #4: Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!: Coach Hyatt Is A Riot!

Reviews

Extra Content

Editorial Reviews

“Even the most reluctant reader will be drawn in by the humor and repetitive silliness. Add where beginning chapter books are needed.”