Nameless (ruby Darke #1)

Paperback | August 30, 2012

byJessie Keane

not yet rated|write a review
SHE NEVER FORGOT, AND SHE'LL NEVER FORGIVE . . . In 1941, mixed race Ruby Darke is born into a family that seem to hate her, but why? While her two brothers dive into a life of gangland violence, Ruby has to work in their family store. As she blossoms into a beautiful young woman she crosses paths with aristocrat Cornelius Bray, a chance meeting that will change her life forever. When she finds herself pregnant, and then has twins, she is forced to give her children away. At that point she vows never to trust another man again. As the years pass, Ruby never forgets her babies, and as the family store turns into a retail empire, Ruby wants her children back. But secrets were whispered and bargains made, and if Ruby wants to stay alive she needs to forget the past, or the past will come back and kill her.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.98 online
$18.99 list price
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

SHE NEVER FORGOT, AND SHE'LL NEVER FORGIVE . . . In 1941, mixed race Ruby Darke is born into a family that seem to hate her, but why? While her two brothers dive into a life of gangland violence, Ruby has to work in their family store. As she blossoms into a beautiful young woman she crosses paths with aristocrat Cornelius Bray, a chan...

Jessie Keane was born rich. Then the family business went bust and she was left poor and struggling in dead end jobs, so she knows both ends of the spectrum and tells it straight. Her fascination with London and the underworld led her to write the No.1 Heatseeker Dirty Game, followed by best sellers Black Widow, Scarlet Women, Jail Bir...

other books by Jessie Keane

Ruthless: AN ANNIE CARTER NOVEL
Ruthless: AN ANNIE CARTER NOVEL

Kobo ebook|Jul 18 2013

$10.59 online$13.76list price(save 23%)
Playing Dead
Playing Dead

Kobo ebook|Jul 21 2011

$11.99

Dangerous
Dangerous

Kobo ebook|Feb 12 2015

$10.59 online$13.76list price(save 23%)
see all books by Jessie Keane
Format:PaperbackDimensions:576 pages, 7.74 × 5.32 × 1.44 inPublished:August 30, 2012Publisher:Pan MacmillanLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0330538624

ISBN - 13:9780330538626

Customer Reviews of Nameless (ruby Darke #1)

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nameless This book is a great read. It has you griped from the very start. I could not wait to finish it just to see how it ends,
Date published: 2015-09-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Loved it Couldn't put it down, would definitely recommend it. Looking forward to reading more from Jessie Keane.
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Nameless A good read but not as riveting as some of her other books. It didn't seem to keep you wanting to read to the end .
Date published: 2015-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nameless Really enjoyed this read. Good easy read, quite graphic at times but good
Date published: 2014-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nameless Could not put the book down fantastic read
Date published: 2014-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from NAMELESS be Jessie Keane Brilliant book well written, kept me interested from start to finish. Brilliant Book. Well written. Kept me interested from beginning to end. .
Date published: 2014-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nameless I loved this book, it started out a little slow for me but really picked up. I would love to see more of Kit and Daisy in another book.
Date published: 2013-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Masterpiece!!! Fab story from a great author. Recommend it to anyone.
Date published: 2013-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love jessie kene and the annie carter books
Date published: 2013-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Miss Very well written and I loved the "pace" of the book
Date published: 2013-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nameless Brilliant , couldn't put it down.
Date published: 2013-05-19