Earn 65 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T

Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Konohagakure! Believe it!
Author/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri ("Mechanism"). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-s...
Title:Naruto, Vol. 7Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.6 inPublished:August 2, 2005Publisher:VIZ Media LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1591168759

ISBN - 13:9781591168751

Appropriate for ages: 13 - 17

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Seomtimes I wonder if it was an age appropriate book for me when I started to read this series. Oh Jiraiya sensei!
Date published: 2018-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Story Hinata's back story is a great addition to the Naruto series!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never a Dull Moment This is an action-packed, fast-paced manga. Naruto's determination keeps you rooting for him! Love this series!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Moving Book This is a great series to dive into the world of manga. Lots of adventures and character development for even the minor side characters like Shikamaru!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from yaass Love tthe books and the characters!
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great work Love tthe books and the characters!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Naruto is the best Love tthe books and the characters!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Love the series, great action and story plot and character development!
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing!!! Love the series, great action and story plot and character development!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! Love the series, great action and story plot and character development!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! I hope this series never ends!
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Interstellar is a 2014 science fiction film directed by Christopher Nolan. Starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Mackenzie Foy and Michael Caine, the film features a team of astronauts who travel through a wormhole in search of a new habitable planet. Brothers Christopher and Jonathan Nolan wrote the film, merging a script Jonathan developed in 2007 with Christopher's ideas. Christopher Nolan produced the film with his wife, Emma Thomas, and Lynda Obst. Theoretical physicist Kip Thorne, whose work inspired the film, acted as scientific consultant and executive producer. Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, and Legendary Pictures co-financed the film, while Syncopy and Lynda Obst Productions served as production companies. Nolan hired cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema and shot the film on anamorphic 35 mm and IMAX 70 mm photography. Filming commenced in late 2013 in Alberta, Canada; Iceland; and Los Angeles. Double Negative created the visual effects.
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from aMAZING I HAVE READ THIKS BOOK LOTS OF TIMES BUT I WANT TO BUY IT SOON BUT LET ME SAY IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WHEN HINATA FINALLY STANDS UP TO HER COUSIN NEJI
Date published: 2010-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Book I Read Yet!! Naruto Volume 4 is the best grafic novel I read yet. At the beginning the demon fox that as sealed inside naruto starts to slowly leak of of him because seeing sasuke dead he got really mad at Haku. Then when naruto is kicking Haku's butt, Haku tells naruto to kill him. So when naruto ran up to kill Haku he grabbed his hand and teleported to safe zabuza's life from kakashi. In the middle of the book, cell #7 (naruto's cell) is back in konohagakure village. And once again kakashi is late for the meeting of his cell. When the meeting was over kakashi and all the other ninja teachers had to go see the hokage for entries for the chunin selection exam's. Cell nuber's 7,8,and 10 had all there students entered. At the very end of the book rock lee ask's sasuke if he want's to fight. Like I said this is the best grafic novel I read yet and I recommend it to anyone that like anime or to people that watch naruto because it's the best naruto book ever and you don't want to miss it!!
Date published: 2006-06-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from THIS BOOK ROCKS This book is the best Naruto i have read, i read it in Japan!
Date published: 2006-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT BOOK! this book was soooooo great i loved it even though it ending was great! I am a big Naruto Fan and i Love Naruto but i do would like to say that for all you Anime fans out there this is one of the best MANGAS YOU WILL EVER READ!
Date published: 2006-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Naruto Naruto books are so good
Date published: 2006-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Naruto Vol.5 An amazing book.
Date published: 2005-12-22