NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam by Kaplan NursingNCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam by Kaplan Nursing

NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam

byKaplan Nursing

Paperback | August 4, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.68 online 
$21.00 list price
Earn 93 plum® points

Out of stock online

Available in stores

about

This pocket-sized guide provides nursing students with more than 300 frequently tested NCLEX-RN exam terms, including generic names and brand names, drug family, nursing considerations, and side effects, as well as an appendix of medical abbreviations. Terms are grouped by medication category, and each page features two terms with the complete explanations on the reverse side.

Features
More than 300 of the most up-to-date drugs commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam
NEW! Expert guidance for studying drugs effectively
NEW! Index of brand names and generic names
Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, g...
Title:NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the ExamFormat:PaperbackDimensions:336 pages, 6.75 × 4.19 × 0.9 inPublished:August 4, 2015Publisher:Kaplan PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1625231148

ISBN - 13:9781625231147

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have. I use this drug guide while studying. Still using today whenever I need to check certain drugs.
Date published: 2017-03-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Okay I used this book to study meds for NCELX, it was a good resource #plumreivew
Date published: 2016-12-19