$11.95 list price save 11%
Earn 53 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

In this just-surreal enough take on the "school genre" of manga, a group of friends grapple with all sorts of unexpected situations in their daily lives as high schoolers.

The gags, jokes, puns, and haiku keep this series off-kilter even as the cast grow and change. Check it out and meet the new ordinary.
Keiichi Arawi (1977-) is a professional comic artist and illustrator. Originally from Gunma, Japan, he was raised in the city of Maebashi. By the time he was 19 he entered the world of comics drawing short stories for Media Factory's Comic Flapper (My Neighbor Seki, 7 Billion Needles). While his first series KazeMachi was short-lived i...
Title:Nichijou, 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:200 pages, 7 × 5.01 × 0.6 inPublished:March 29, 2016Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942993307

ISBN - 13:9781942993308

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from i love this book its comedy is quite unique i bougth this book jsut a couple of days ago, after seing that monster musume is made by the same author so i am quite happy with it
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Read it and watched it The manga is definitely funny, and the style is similar to the anime. It's really random too but if you like slice of life and comedy you'll enjoy it!
Date published: 2017-01-15