The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages you with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery, by offering day-by-day encouragement for anyone in a Twelve-Step recovery program.
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside these twelve steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns.
• 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
• More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Scripture portions to the Twelve Steps
• 2,000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve Step Plan
• Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
• Brief, thoughtful prayers give direction in connecting to God from the heart
• Articles explain how to use the Bible and help readers connect Scripture and the
• Where to Turn section offers help to the hurting
• Book introductions offer overviews of biblical material
• Subject index for locating topics easily
• Double-column format