$13.99

Earn 70 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

GOD OF HAPPINESS

Now that Yato has finally figured out what he wants out of life, he and Yukine are back in action, making the world a better place. Meanwhile, Hiyori is having troubles of her own. What can Yato do to help the one person he truly wants to make happy?
AdachiToka is the mash-up pen name for two female artists: Adachi draws the foreground characters and Tokashiki draws the backgrounds. They have previously worked on Alive, which was published in the US by Del Rey Manga.
Title:Noragami: Stray God 11Format:PaperbackDimensions:200 pages, 7.51 × 5 × 0.66 inPublished:February 23, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:163236252X

ISBN - 13:9781632362520

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Golden Manga!!! One of my favorite in the pass few years! This manga is golden!!!! Excellent!!!! Every character is lovable, not just in the first manga but in the whole series. Even if there sometimes rude, self-absorbed (cough Yato) you still love him and root for him. Because despise he’s flaws he is so caring, funny and bloody entertaining!!! You truly care for the characters and what will happen to them. I love the three chapters that have their different stories but they're connected and form a continuing plot by the end of each manga. It a series that will be loved and adore for it humor yet can be serious and intense when needed!
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great character devlopement I love every character in this manga, yato is so passionate about hiyori its adorable
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great story arc Filled with dramatic conflicts and intrigue.
Date published: 2017-01-22