$12.85 online 
$13.99 list price save 8%
Earn 64 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

THE BLESSED WILL BURY
Now that Bishamon has found the legendary blessed vessel, she has one objective: to destroy the crafter once and for all. But freeing such a dangerous shinki is an act of high treason against the Heavens. Can she accomplish her goal before the execution squad comes for her?
Title:Noragami: Stray God 16Format:PaperbackDimensions:184 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.6 inPublished:July 19, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632362570

ISBN - 13:9781632362575

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Noragami: Stray God 16

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Golden Manga!!! One of my favorite in the pass few years! This manga is golden!!!! Excellent!!!! Every character is lovable, not just in the first manga but in the whole series. Even if there sometimes rude, self-absorbed (cough Yato) you still love him and root for him. Because despise he’s flaws he is so caring, funny and bloody entertaining!!! You truly care for the characters and what will happen to them. I love the three chapters that have their different stories but they're connected and form a continuing plot by the end of each manga. It a series that will be loved and adore for it humor yet can be serious and intense when needed!
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great storyline Compelling, dramatic and humorous.
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I"M IN LOVE! Buy this book! you'll love it and the art is absolutely beautiful, especially with all the action scenes. I'd read it over 100x.
Date published: 2016-11-18