$13.99 list price save 7%
Earn 65 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

PLAYING WITH FIRE
The battle intensifies as Bishamon approaches the crafter. Kazuma and her other shinki are spared divine retribution, but Kazuma will stop at nothing to save his master from punishment. Meanwhile, Yato faces Takemikazuchi in an attempt to reason with the Heavens. But how can he fight a force of nature?
Title:Noragami: Stray God 17Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.49 × 5.01 × 0.62 inPublished:October 25, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363011

ISBN - 13:9781632363015

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Golden Manga!!! One of my favorite in the pass few years! This manga is golden!!!! Excellent!!!! Every character is lovable, not just in the first manga but in the whole series. Even if there sometimes rude, self-absorbed (cough Yato) you still love him and root for him. Because despise he’s flaws he is so caring, funny and bloody entertaining!!! You truly care for the characters and what will happen to them. I love the three chapters that have their different stories but they're connected and form a continuing plot by the end of each manga. It a series that will be loved and adore for it humor yet can be serious and intense when needed!
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cant wait to see what happens next! I lost count how many times ive cried while reading this its so beautiful
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE IT I have read all the volumes up to this one and still love reading it, my fav so far.
Date published: 2016-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Suspenseful The storyline for this series is suspenseful.
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good series Pretty good, got some heartbreaking scenes!
Date published: 2016-11-04